I need to transfer the information from Synchro to to Excel. I think that by importing an XML file could help me to transfer the data.
|Company||University of Oklahoma|
The easiest way to get data to Excel to:
1) Select all tasks in the Task List (Ctrl+A)
2) Right click in the Task List and select "Copy Tasks as Text"
3) Open an Excel spreadsheet and Paste
Another way to get data to Excel is to export to Excel. This will create an excel file with a separate sheet for Tasks, Links, Costs, Resources, and/or Resource Assignments.
1) File>Export>Excel will open a dialog to enter a file name.
2) Press Next to choose  whether to include default columns only or custom columns (all columns currently shown in the Task List) and  which sheets to include in the Excel file
3) Press Export to create the file.
If you would like to export a Microsoft Project XML, select File>Export>Microsoft Project XML, then follow the export dialog prompts where you can choose what should be included in the export (tasks, links, calendars, resources, etc)