I would like to see the tasks show up when the 3D animation is runing for the avi.
1. Create a new Task Filter and check the box to enable it
2. In the General tab, activate "Look Ahead"
3. In the Look Ahead tab, change the Look Ahead Duration to 1d and select Focused Time. Enable "Include Overlapping Task"
4. Now when the Gantt window shows in the AVI, only the active tasks will appear and will update as the animation proceeds
Alternatively, if you wish to show only the name of the active tasks (and not the Gantt chart):
1. in the AVI Export window, go to the Textural Frames tab
2. From the dropdown, select Active Tasks (or Active Filtered Tasks)
3. Change the settings if desired
4. Click "Add new frame"
5. In the Content tab, check the box to enable the text frame, then arrange it on the preview canvas