I have a model with 4 steel girders that are to be installed in sequences of about 1/3 the span between piers. The designer did not show these joints, so I am going to subdivide. I'd like to do all of them at once, is that possible?
Yes, it is possible to subdivide multiple objects simultaneously
1. Select all the objects you want to subdivide
2. Open the 3D Subdivision window. Only the first object selected will be included in the subdivision bounding box and the others will be grayed out as reference initially
3. Check the box for "Subdivide Multiple Objects"
4. The Subdivision bounding box will expand to include all the selected objects
5. Subdivisions will be applied to all selected objects