changes were made to the revit file, and I did a synchro project export which yielded a spx file. But now, I need to reload that model while keeping the location, tasks, etc. Please help. Thanks.
1. Open the External Data window from the Configure ribbon or Navigator
2. Find the originally imported SPX in the list
3. Right click on the SPX name and select Synchronise From
4. Browse for the updated SPX
5. In the Synchronisation options, Skip All and then set the options as follows:
Existing/updated objects will remain assigned to tasks. Only new objects will need to be assigned.